Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £50
Menopause Support - Day & Night Combo
We have created a unique, herbal, natural blend of ingredients to help support you through the menopause. Buying both the day and night capsules together saves you over 20%!
- Day Capsules: Take 2 capsules daily in the morning with food.
- Night Capsules: Take 2 capsules a day 30-60 minutes before bed.
Day Capsules (2 capsules will provide)
- Fenugreek extract (50% Saponins) 500mg
- Shatavari extract (5:1) 200mg
- Muira Puama extract (12:1) 200mg
- Soy Extract (40% Isoflavones) 150mg*
- Peruvian Maca extract (5:1) 100mg
- Siberian Ginseng extract (0.8% Eleutherosides B+E) 100mg
- Vitamin B6 (P-5-P) 1.5mg
Total per capsules: 625.75mg (equivalent to 2325.75mg)
*Allergens: Contains soya.
Night Capsules (2 capsules will provide)
- Flaxseed Extract (20% lignans) 600mg
- L-Theanine 200mg
- Red Clover extract (10:1 40% isoflavones) 150mg
- Dong Quai extract (6:1) 100mg
- Valerian Root extract (10:1 0.8 valerenic acids) 60mg
- Avena Sativa extract (20:1) 40mg*
- Agnus Castus extract (10:1) 40mg
- Zinc 8mg
Total per capsules: 599mg (equivalent to 4708mg)
*Allergens: Seeds and cereal that may contain gluten.
Compound Ingredients: Maltodextrin
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Do not take if diagnosed with a hormone-sensitive cancer.
- Night capsules may cause drowsiness.
- 60 Day + 60 Night capsules purchased individually would cost £39.90
- 120 Day + 120 Night capsules purchased individually would cost £67.90
- 240 Day + 240 Night capsules purchased individually would cost £111.90
Menopause Trial Results
We created these supplements specifically to support women through the physical and emotional rollercoaster of menopause and premenopause. Because these two products were new to the market, we decided to undertake an effectiveness trial to get feedback from women currently experiencing menopausal symptoms. The aim was to positively establish the success rate, or otherwise, of the supplements and in particular, to provide verification of how the supplements affect the various side effects associated with both perimenopause and full menopause.
The protocol of the trial involved issuing eligible participants with an initial questionnaire to establish the main menopausal symptoms experienced. After the questionnaires were completed and returned, each participant was given a six-week supply of the day and night capsules, after which a second questionnaire was sent out, together with a further six weeks course of supplements. A final questionnaire was then issued, and the outcome of our study was based only on the findings taken from those women who had completed both six-week courses of supplements and fully answered all three questionnaires. We are delighted to share with you the results of the trial.
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers, individual results may vary from person to person.