Special Offer!: Free UK delivery is available when you order £29.00 or more of any product.
The Digest Bundle
A month's supply of two of our products to help support a healthy and efficient digestive system. A healthy digestive system is vital for overall health. If your digestive system is not absorbing all the nutrients it can from food, all the systems in the body will suffer. This bundle is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
You save 20% by buying as a bundle!
The Digest Bundle Includes
- Probiotic Gold (30 capsules) - A month's supply.
- Probiotic Gold contains a whopping 20 billion cfu's (colony forming units) per capsule of the most beneficial bacteria.By supplementing your diet with a good probiotic, you can keep the beneficial bacteria in your body at optimum levels, which then prevent harmful bacteria from taking hold and creating major illness.
- Digest loose tisane (50g) - A 20 cup bag.
- Digest tisane from Holly Botanic contains lovely natural ingredients such as peppermint and chamomile to help digestion and ease symptons of over indulgence.
- Infuser for free!
- Chosen at random by us so it will be a lovely surprise! Infuser may vary to the one pictured.
How to use these products
- Probiotic Gold - take one capsule daily with or after a meal.
- Digest Tisane - Add a heaped teaspoon of the tisane to hot (just off boiling) water using your infuser and your favourite mug. Let the tisane steep infuse for up to 5-15 minutes (any longer and it will become bitter tasting), then strain and sip. Drink after a meal and up to 2 cups a day.
- Probiotic Gold
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Bifidobacterium animalis lactis
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- FOS from Inulin 40mg
- Maltodextrin 370mg
- Magnesium Stearate 5mg
- Vegetable cellulose capsules
- Digest Tisane
- Fennel Seed
- Coriander Seed
- Some people may experience stomach upset, gas or bloating for the first few days of taking a probiotic.
- If you have immune system issues please speak to your GP before taking probiotic supplements.
- Avoid Digest tisane if pregnant or allergic to chamomile.
See product pages for detailed description.
*Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary