Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £50
Iron Oral Spray 25ml
Many people supplement with Iron in capsule or tablet form, but they often come with nasty side effects e.g. heartburn, bloating, constipation and sickness. The iron oral spray does not cause any of the digestive discomfort and is quickly absorbed providing fast nutrient uptake.
10mg of Iron are delivered per 4 sprays with a lovely, natural pomegranate flavouring.
Everyone needs iron, but some people are required to supplement with it due to being suceptible to iron-deficiencies. This may include vegans, vegetarians, atheletes, pregnant women, women who suffer with heavy periods and those with malabsorption issues.
- 10mg of Iron are delivered per 4 sprays.
- 32 daily doses.
- Delicious natural pomegranate flavour.
- Formulated to be gentle on the digestive system.
- Suitable for adults and children over 3 years old.
- Suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Free from artificial colours and preservatives.
- No additivies, no fillers, non-GMO.
- British Made.
- Never tested on animals.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Use 4 sprays a day (can be taken any time)
- 2.5mg strength per spray.
- Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
- Shake well before use.
- Spray into your mouth, ideally on the inside of the cheek.
- Replace cap after use.
- Use within 6 months.
- Store out of direct sunlilght.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
The carton is made of material from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests and other controlled sources.
The bottle is made from plant-based Green Polyethylene (PE). This is plastic derived from a sugarcane source, the production of which is carbon negative.
Water, diluent (xylitol), ferric sodium edetate, ferric ammonium citrate, preservative (potassium sorbate), flavouring (natural pomegranate).
|Each daily dose (4 sprays) contains||EC NRV|
|Ferric Sodium EDTA / Ferric Ammonium||10mg||72%|
|*EC Nutrient Reference Value|
*Product reviews are the opinions of customers only. Individual experiences may vary.