Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £50
Earth Element Korean Konjac Facial Sponge - Anti-Pollution
The konjac plant is known for its deeply cleansing and gently exfoliating effects. It refines pores, prepares skin for makeup and rejuvinates even without the use of a cleanser. Made from 100% natural plant fibre it is organic and biodegradable. The packaging is also plastic-free!
The elements range features 4 different konjac sponges for different needs. The Earth sponge combines the energising and mineral rich tourmaline gemstone powder with organic Konjac fibre sponge. Tourmaline is naturally anion, meaning it helps protect against pollutants but can also stimulate cell renewal and stimulate blood flow to recharge skin. The perfect combination for deep cleansing and purification.
- 100% natural and organic.
- Supplied in plastic-free packaging.
- Gently exfoliates and deeply cleanses.
- Refines pores.
- Prepares skin for makeup.
- Rejuvinates for radiant skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Sily soft when wet.
- Can be used with or without a cleanser.
- Free from colourings and additives.
- Vegan and cruelty free.
- Over 35 awards won.
- Made in South Kore on the island of Jeju.
- Beware cheap imitations!
- Approximately 11cm diameter.
- Rinse and full hydrate sponge prior to use.
- Massage the skin in circular motions concentrating on delicate or problem areas.
- A cleanser can be added if desired.
- Rinse sponge well after use and squeeze out excess water (never twist or wring)
- Hang or place to try in an airy or warm area.
- Use morning and / or evening.
- If cared for properly the sponge can last up to 3 months.
- Dispose of when damaged or worn.
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.