Special Offer!: Free UK delivery is available when you order £29.00 or more of any product.
K•REAL® Pure Krill Oil 500mg
Naturally Packed with Omega 3 and Antioxidants
We have switched to K•REAL® Krill Oil, as it contains high levels of EPA and DHA (Omega 3) and more Astaxanthin per capsule than our previous brand. K•REAL® Krill Oil is also more stable, more easily absorbed by the body and it's unique composition eliminates unpleasant 'fishy burps'.
- One or two capsules daily.
- 500mg Pure Red Krill Oil providing Marine Phospholipids 216mg
- Total Omega 3 123mg (EPA 59mg, DHA 34mg)
- Astaxanthin 200mcg
- The capsule is made from marine gelatin and glycerin
- If you are allergic to fish or shellfish, do not use this product.
- This product is not suitable for vegans or vegetarians.
What makes K•REAL® Krill Oil better than fish oil, cod liver oil or generic Omega 3 capsules?
Our Krill Oil is extracted from Euphausia superba, from Krill fisheries in the Antarctic. It provides Omega 3 in phospholipid and triglyceride form, which is much more stable and more easily absorbed by the body than the triglyceride form found in most fish oils. The Astaxanthin content also helps its stability as well as providing benefits to the eyes and the brain. This powerful, deep red antioxidant is produced naturally by krill, but may not be present in fish oil, depending on the type of fish used to produce it, allowing oxidation to occur and making the fish oil rancid and potentially poisonous. K•REAL® Krill Oil is not your average omega 3 capsule. It far exceeds fish oil and other sources in terms or effectiveness, strength, safety and sustainability.
- Nearly 100% free of environmental contaminants (as opposed to other marine sources of omega 3).
- A higher concentration of EPA & DHA.
- Contains the antioxidant astaxanthin (which gives the capsules their red colour and acts as a natural preservative).
- More easily assimilated into the cells.
- Capsules are smaller and mix with the stomach contents, avoiding digestive upset or reflux.
- It's unique Multi-Stage Oil Extraction Process ( MSO®) means that the Omega 3 content remains as high at the end of the shelf life as at the beginning.
- Halal certified.
K•REAL® krill oil products, sourced from sustainable fisheries, are eligible to bear the “Friend of the Sea” seal identifying their origin from a sustainable source, and providing consumers with a guarantee of sustainability and effective fishery management.
Sustainability of Antarctic krill harvesting is crucial for marine life of the Southern Ocean, which is closely monitored by the Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR).
For more information on K•REAL® Krill www.krealkrill.com.
Greater cognitive flexibility associated with increased omega 3 levels
Omega-3 fatty acids boost B vitamin brain benefit
Omega 3 essential for brain development
Majority of pregnant women consume insufficient amount of omega-3
Omega-3 helps heart attack survivors
Serotonin may be link between vitamin D/omega 3 and improvement in brain disorders
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person