Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £50
Zuyosa® Vitality Capsules (4 pack)
An all-natural blend of carefully selected plant extracts and minerals designed specifically for men to boost sexual desire, improve performance and build confidence.
- Take 1 capsule two hours before sexual activity.
- Do not exceed more than 1 capsules in any 24 hour period.
- Take with plenty of water.
Ingredients (380mg per capsule)
- Siberian Ginseng
- Saw Palmetto
- Avena Sativa
- Magnesium (Citrate)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL)
- Magnesium Stearate.
- Vegetable Cellulose Capsule (vegetable cellulose, red iron oxide)
Suitable for vegetarians.
- Avoid use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult with your doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, taking any medication or suffer from food allergies.
How best to use Zuyosa Vitality® Capsules
Zuyosa Vitality capsules are designed to provide that extra boost in the bedroom in terms of confidence and performance. However, there are many factors that can reduce the effectiveness of herbal sexual health products.
Drugs and alcohol can not only have a detrimental effect on erectile dysfunction, but can also affect how well supplements work and contribute to dehydration leading to headaches.
Stress is another cause of erectile dysfunction. Taking Zuyosa Vitality capsules alongside adaptogens such as Ashwagandha, Rhodiola or Maca may benefit mental health issues such as depression, anxiety and stress as well as providing that boost in sexual performance.
Reduced blood flow or circulation is a common cause of sexual dysfunction and the L-Arginine and Resveratrol present in Zuyosa Vitality capsules will certainly help as and when they are needed. However, taking them alongside our daily GT6 powder, a combination of L-Citrulline and Pine Bark, will gradually increase circulation and blood flow naturally for more of a long-term solution.
For more information on sexual health visit our blog.
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person.