Free UK Delivery over £29 - Free International Delivery over £50
Peruvian Maca Root Powder Capsules Equivalent to 1,250mg
Maca is known as an adaptogen herb containing natural antioxidants.
Provides 60% carbohydrates, 10% protein and 9% dietary fibre, but is also a powerhouse of Minerals (Calcium, Selenium, Iron, Magnesium), Omega 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, and 19 amino acids.
- Between 2 and 6 capsules three times daily
- Maca Extract 5:1 (250mg providing 1,250mg per Capsule)
- Rice Bran 250mg
- Vegetarian Capsule
- Our Maca Root Extract is made from all 3 varieties of Maca - Red, Yellow and Black
Suuitable for vegans and vegatarians.
- Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not take maca late in the day as it can give you too much energy when trying to unwind and may affect sleep patterns.
- Maca is a natural herb; if you have any adverse reaction discontinue taking it.
- Maca contains glucosinolates, which may reduce your production of thyroid hormone, so if you have any existing thyroid problems you should consult your GP before taking Maca.
Current Batch Number: 2000282
Current Best Before Date: 04/2022
* Product reviews are the opinions of customers. Individual results may vary from person to person